DBTC - recordia rock

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to make some room in my tank. I have a small rock slightly smaller than tennis ball size with several ricordia yumas. Most are brownish purple with green mouths, one of them is gigantic and at least one pink and purple recordia Yuma.

The purple ones are not that special color wise but there are huge and do have some cool colors under bright daylight only the green mouths pop under blues. The pink and purple one is pretty cool!

no rules first person that can come pick it up at my home in Westminster can have it.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya know, If you need more room, you could finish that tank build.... Cool DBTC. Hit me up when your ready to put that door in, lets get that tank build going again!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
FishTV;311241 said:
Ya know, If you need more room, you could finish that tank build.... Cool DBTC. Hit me up when your ready to put that door in, lets get that tank build going again!
well stated.

bfsbiocube

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would love to have it, and can pick it up tomorrow around 8p if it's still around. I'm in Arvada, near 88th and Wads. Very cool DBTC!

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
DBTC - recordia rock

Dang just missed this. If you have any more you'd like to sell let me know. Awesome dbtc btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bfsbiocube;311251 said:
Would love to have it, and can pick it up tomorrow around 8p if it's still around. I'm in Arvada, near 88th and Wads. Very cool DBTC!
all yours! 8pm is perfect ill pm you my address

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FishTV;311241 said:
yea yea I'm working on it. :) maybe next weekend if your available?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;311260 said:
Dang just missed this. If you have any more you'd like to sell let me know. Awesome dbtc btw.
i won't have any more of these I don't think but I might find some once I pull the rock away from the larger rock. These things grow like weeds in my tank so if I anymore like them pop up I'll let you know and you can have them.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow they're beautiful.