dbtc Sea Hare

jagermeister

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a sea hare that has finished his job of cleaning my tanks of hair algae. Looking for someone who could use his services to adopt him.

I just ask that whoever adpots him, when your hair algae is gone, you pass him along to someone else that could use him. He exclusively eats hair algae.

Thanks.

Jason

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jagermeister;59102 said:
I have a sea hare that has finished his job of cleaning my tanks of hair algae. Looking for someone who could use his services to adopt him.

I just ask that whoever adpots him, when your hair algae is gone, you pass him along to someone else that could use him. He exclusively eats hair algae.

Thanks.

Jason
Jagermeister, YOU ROCK!!! Thank you for contributing to the system, it wouldn't work if it weren't for people like you!!!!
:idea:

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i had one when i fist joined the site and juan bought him from me. i will prob use him for a week or so to get rid of the algae off of my rocks and then he is yours lets keep this guy well fed even if we pass him around every couple weeks i know there are enough people here that have some algae they would like to get rid of.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is actually a big snail (thanks Jon) and will probably lead to a major nutrient issue if allowed to decay.

jpc763

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
If he travels up north, I would love to put him to work!

Perhaps he is planning on attending the frag swap!

The idea of passing along a sea hair is a great idea. They are the best hair algae eater ever, and their work ethic is superb. Good luck hare

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am sure that by the time bubba is done with it, one of you may well need it again.:rolleyes:
algae grows pretty quickly

foxface 13

Cleaner Shrimp
Does anybody know where to get one of these? Brooke's tank could use one (her handle is Bandit52), and it's soo bad it is definately going to take the guy awhile to eat it all. Any info would be great.....

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you guys are talking about the sea hare that dvenson has, that thing is UGLY!!!!! Man it sure gets the job done though ahahaha. I guess its rather cool in its own right!