dbtc Sea Hare

So, what's the word with the Sea Hare?
Is it dead now, or did it go to a new home yet?
I really could use this cleaner atm.

I have the sea hare right now. Just got him a few days ago. He has some serious work to do. :) I have a 120 he is going to town on it. I will repost when he is done. I may go buy another one to help out since it seems like alot of people needed him. It might be good if we had 2 in our circles. since I'm the new guy I wouldn't mind contributing in that way. Let me know what you guys think.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Godzilla really mows through the algae !!!!!!!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Collwins;73827 said:
I have the sea hare right now. Just got him a few days ago. He has some serious work to do. :) I have a 120 he is going to town on it. I will repost when he is done. I may go buy another one to help out since it seems like alot of people needed him. It might be good if we had 2 in our circles. since I'm the new guy I wouldn't mind contributing in that way. Let me know what you guys think.
why not ...thanks for the offer

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;73931 said:
I just got my order from reefcleaners today. Instead of 1 spotted sea hare, he sent me 2.

http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?p...category_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=34

I am sure my tank will be rid of all algae within a few days. If anyone wants one, I can bring it to the meeting this Saturday.
You know, through all the craziness that goes on through this forums, its stuff like this that makes me and I'm sure others happy we have a place that at least we can all get together and talk **** too lol!! Thanks for passing these guys around peeps and hopefully they will be very beneficial for everyone who uses them!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;73978 said:
You know, through all the craziness that goes on through this forums, its stuff like this that makes me and I'm sure others happy we have a place that at least we can all get together and talk **** too lol!! Thanks for passing these guys around peeps and hopefully they will be very beneficial for everyone who uses them!
It is one of the things for me that makes it a great place to be part of.

The one I have or the new ones? I can post a pic. I will probably try and pic one up this weekend and I will let you guys know when they are done. So is Godzilla the one I have? He only eats after all the lights are out is that pretty normal? Thanks again for whoever started this seahare. This is why I as well really think this group is awesome. Really bumbed I am not going to make it to the DBTC meeting...... and meet everyone. I am looking forward to being able to share some frags with all of you in the future though. If anyone is looking for some cabbage coral let me know I will probably frag a few peices towards the end of the month. Hurrafreak are the DBTC meetings only once per year?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea Justin you have Godzilla

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine will be here tomorrow. If he makes it through shipping and a 125g full of 3" long hair algae I'll be passing him on.