DBTC small frags orange digi and rainbow possilapora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo4toy

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some small frags of both items but they are currently only about 1" or a little bigger. The orange digi I keep managing to break off small pieces from my larger piece and the rainbow possilipora was kindly given to me by Haddonisreef. Since I have a nano and space is tight I only want to keep a couple and therefore I have a couple small ones to pass along.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I had debated taking some of these mainly because I already owe several back to the chain, but I would love to have some of these.

Turbo4toy

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;300943 said:
I had debated taking some of these mainly because I already owe several back to the chain, but I would love to have some of these.
Well if you want one it's yours. I have had a few DBTC's and wanted to pay forward what I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know as I would be interested if still available l

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
If you want, you can have my frags. I was going to pick up this weekend but things have happened and I won't be able to pick them up for at least a few weeks, so I'll pass my frags unto you if you want them

SynDen;302151 said:
If you want, you can have my frags. I was going to pick up this weekend but things have happened and I won't be able to pick them up for at least a few weeks, so I'll pass my frags unto you if you want them
Im going to meet him hopefully this coming week for a birdsnest, I can grab them for you while I'm there if it would be easier for you to get them from me in Denver metro area

And if you don't want them I will gladly take them

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
all yours man.

Thanks for the frags jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.