DBTC Teal Pocillopora

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 2 frags to return to dbtc from Feb meeting. I'm usually available for pickup
during the day before 5pm. I am in SE Aurora. No special rules just come and enjoy!
First to pick up will get a larger colony size frag.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Brent, roomy said he made it there. Wish I could have gone myself after work but thanks all the same :)

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;103382 said:
Thanks Brent, roomy said he made it there. Wish I could have gone myself after work but thanks all the same :)
Yeah, my schedule is a little screwy for most. Will have to meet you another time. Enjoy!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
so I got home and he broke the coral somehow... not bad but I think I have the 2 frags for DBTC I glued them to plugs and I will wait till they heal before I offer them

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
so I got home and he broke the coral somehow... not bad but I think I have the 2 frags for DBTC I glued them to plugs and I will wait till they heal before I offer them
Did you end up with a big enough piece for yourself? I'll have to take a look at the piece I have and see if I can get you another frag.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
BPreefer;103423 said:
Did you end up with a big enough piece for yourself? I'll have to take a look at the piece I have and see if I can get you another frag.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk
yeah there is a large piece it was just a couple of small arms that broke off. No need to give more