Dbtc to bring confidence into the masc people

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok to put this to bed the bod is doing all it can to take care of the situation and try to prevent it from happening. To bring the spirit and confidence back to the unfortunate people I will be giving Dbtc of hollywood stunner or bi color birdsnest out to all of those people who had a bad experience with individuals. Please post here that your interested then pm me your situation to prove

This club has more great people than there is the bad.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I have acros montipora birdsnest zoas and mushrooms next to it and it only bothers them when it covers them from the light. As long as you feed well mine don't send off tenicals in my personal experience

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've had a few bad experiences, but have also had a ton of good ones. The most recent bad one was from the guy with the bowfront 72G tank, the most recent good one was today from DenverJon, where I picked up 6 nice frags, at great prices. Tomorrow, I plan to have another good experience when I meet dym for some more frags.

Craig - While it's awesome you are offering frags to the club, and while it would be nice to add another frag to my tank after the recent CRASH, I am going to pass. You just live too far from me. :)

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

asneiman;223660 said:
I've had a few bad experiences, but have also had a ton of good ones. The most recent bad one was from the guy with the bowfront 72G tank, the most recent good one was today from DenverJon, where I picked up 6 nice frags, at great prices. Tomorrow, I plan to have another good experience when I meet dym for some more frags.

Craig - While it's awesome you are offering frags to the club, and while it would be nice to add another frag to my tank after the recent CRASH, I am going to pass. You just live too far from me. :)
Pm incoming ill make it happen for u

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;223660 said:
Tomorrow, I plan to have another good experience when I meet dym for some more frags.
Alan, I hope you can reflect back on your purchase as a good one. At first when I read your post, I was like -- hey, I'm the guy with the 72gal.... than I saw the end. Phew....

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Craigs a stand up guy for sure!

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;224451 said:
Alan, I hope you can reflect back on your purchase as a good one. At first when I read your post, I was like -- hey, I'm the guy with the 72gal.... than I saw the end. Phew....
Dave - Absolutely no complaints from me. Your corals and prices were awsome!! To add to the positive feedback, Dave DBTC'd a coral back to me that I DBTC'd to him over a year ago, which I ended up loosing the mother colony. The 72 I was referring to, was the one that was posted for $400, and the guy upped the price to $800 after he had more interested then he expected.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Dbtc to bring confidence into the masc people

ReefCheif;224454 said:
Craigs a stand up guy for sure!
+1 Great friend to!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

While I think that is nice of you to offer to do that Craig, I think your time on the Board is enough of a sacrifice. I had been president of a club at one point in time, and I know how much work it can be.

joeMASC

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member

I've had more good than bad for sure, but I'll PM you one bad egg. Interested in bicolor Birdsnest only if my story is worse than the others. I haven't lost confidence in MASC!