DBTC Tubbs birdsnest

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Todays DBTC is 2 frags to 2 different people of Tubb's Birdsnest. A new DBTC post would be nice but not required.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Would like one and would like to give a neon green zoa frag "2" to DBTC. Just need to know how it works.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just post want you want to give up in the correct section, so i would say those would go in the beginner coral section

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok you 2 got em maybe all you Denver folks can arrange some sort of group pickup or we can figure something out.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I am in Arvada, maybe we can work out a plan little_fish. Would be happy to pay for the taco, I think?

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im golden so i would be going to loveland for the frag and the taco. But if you want to car pool with me one day we could do that.

And if you are not a vegetarian, the texas tacos are the best thing on the planet

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Its a big thick tortilla stuffed with cheesy potatoes, pulled pork (and onions and jalipinos if thats your sort of thing) swimming in homemade barbeque sauce. All washed down the best sweet tea on this side of Oklahoma.

Im sure i have eaten enough of them to feed Ethiopia for year, no way i would have survive high school without the afternoon food coma they gave me.

And thats just the texas taco, they have bomb pulled pork sandwiches, brisket, and other smoked meats. Its the best stuff on the plant and well worth the drive.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh my! Whats the name of this place? I have to go to greely next week so might as well stop in for some grub lol

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
So make any plans yet? I am free all day Sunday at least right now.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
My problem is that im about to start dead week here, which involves several papers and projects. I have to finish them before i can do the pick up. I could do thursday at the earliest. If that doesnt work for you or other person, i am willing to give my piece up.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I am in no hurry so no problem. My last paper is due Thursday so I will be free that night.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
To my eternal delight :( i have had to schedule a doctors appointment on Thursday, which is going to leave me mostly nonfunctional for the rest of the day. I think Pisces II is going to pick my piece up because i am just slammed.