Dbtc wuth pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Up for grabs this chunk of frag rack with paly's and shrooms first to reply here gets it.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I may not be able to pic up for a while, where are ya located? If you need it gone soon, pass er on!

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in Greeley and yes I need it gone asap so if you can't grab it by tomorrow I'd like to see if someone else is interested.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Mathew for the few palys + shroom. It was nice meeting you and I will dbtc these when I get some to grow out!

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump......still a few green mushrooms left and plenty of paly's just come by and pick what you want need to clear more of these out desperately.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump...I'll be around anytime this week. Also this could be a good opportunity for someone to see how to frag coral and bring their fresh cut frag right home

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
mathewkofalk;261467 said:
Bump...I'll be around anytime this week. Also this could be a good opportunity for someone to see how to frag coral and bring their fresh cut frag right home

+1 Good learning experience for some of the new people to reefing.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
All gone thanks to everyone who picked it up there's still some others that need to grow out then il start a new thread ...can a bod close this please

Status
Not open for further replies.