DBTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a few items up for DBTC and no requirements except you must pick up in Loveland...

I have a few frags of teal Paly's, a few frags of GSP, a few frags of Pulsing Xenia, and one frag of Idaho grape montipora.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes I am free tomorrow after 6:00pm

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Idaho grape frag is now gone to Vance. I forgot to add to the list that I also have a small frag of tri-color vilada and some anthelia.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shaun, in chat said had GSP you needed to unload. I'd be interested in some for trying to plaster my back wall with. Given what your getting rid of, not sure if I have any other easy prolific corals you'd like some of that you don't already. (Toadstool?)

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do still have some GSP if you want. I am not looking for toadstool. My tank is pretty full right now. When I finally get my tank upgrade finished, it will be SPS dominated so if you have any small frags of SPS that you want to DBTC, awesome. If not, no biggie, I will still give you some GSP. I am not working Sunday or Monday. Then during the week I am usually home by 8:00 on Tuesday and Friday or 6:30 on Wednesday and Thursday. Let me know when you want to come by.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Shaun. I just finished upgrading my tank from a 90 to a 150, and the fish sure look lonely in there. If you still have any of those DBTC corals left over that you think would be good for a newbie then I would love to off-site store them for you.

Water params are solid in the tank, and I have MH lights that should cover the needs of pretty much everything.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;273041 said:
Hey Shaun. I just finished upgrading my tank from a 90 to a 150, and the fish sure look lonely in there. If you still have any of those DBTC corals left over that you think would be good for a newbie then I would love to off-site store them for you.

Water params are solid in the tank, and I have MH lights that should cover the needs of pretty much everything.
I have this guy if u want him...i've been breaking the heck out of him .... its growing too fast need more room for sps...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rumen;273057 said:
I have this guy if u want him...i've been breaking the heck out of him .... its growing too fast need more room for sps...

Looks good to me, and if you have a sliver of that GSP left then it would save me from buying it from somewhere.

Any specific time that would be good to drop in, or are you planning on going to the meeting at AA next weekend?

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do also have gsp I can frag for you. ..ya I did put down on the books to get that day off to go to the meeting but if there is alot of appointment that day at work ill have to come in. ...good thing is my down the street from aa so if I don't make it you can swing by and grab it. ... you have to bring a little bucket though he's pretty big. Mm

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;273060 said:
Looks good to me, and if you have a sliver of that GSP left then it would save me from buying it from somewhere.

Any specific time that would be good to drop in, or are you planning on going to the meeting at AA next weekend?
Rumen;273063 said:
I do also have gsp I can frag for you. ..ya I did put down on the books to get that day off to go to the meeting but if there is alot of appointment that day at work ill have to come in. ...good thing is I'm right down the street from aa so if I don't make it you can swing by and grab it. ... you have to bring a little bucket though he's pretty big.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds great. Thanks, we will work out the details when it gets closer.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, I still have GSP, pulsing Xenia, teal paly's, and anthelia. Let me know when you want stuff.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be at the meeting at AA

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
The meeting on the 20th would be great to exchange.

I have nothing in the tank except a couple of clown fish, so while it feels a bit greedy, I would take a small piece of anything that is unclaimed by someone else then. I will bring a bucket to the meeting with me.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good. I will bring some stuff to the meeting.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shaun, I'm interested in a frag of the pulsing Xenia if you have any left. I'll be at the Aquatic Art meeting (my first, yay!). My wife wants corals that "move" lol.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyShark;273228 said:
Shaun, I'm interested in a frag of the pulsing Xenia if you have any left. I'll be at the Aquatic Art meeting (my first, yay!). My wife wants corals that "move" lol.
Lol, what a coincidence. This will be my first meeting, and I was told specifically by my wife that she wants stuff that "waves" in the currents. Along with the corals I am going to try and add some Dragon's Breath to the DT once things mature a bit.

They do not wave a whole lot from what I have seen, but I am already feeling a Zoa addiction coming on. There are just so many colors to be had with them.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good. I will bring some moving corals :)

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
All of these frags were dbtc'd at the meeting. This thread can be closed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.