Deadrock's 3 Gallons of Envy

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
wirick181;55824 said:
lol very good pic how hong it take u do that
like 3 min lol

and the skimmer is an aquatic life nano good for up to 30 gallons so i think it will be sufficiant 5g system

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

here's the tank w/diy led the par will be o the tank as soon as i figure out a fixture

here is the fuge up and running with skimmer it works well but i dont recomend for a dt tons of micro bubbles

this is a kenya just to tell me when my tank is ready

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

and the tank and stand ghetto fabulous just to hold me over till i get the pimp stand built . im getting anxious to get this running today ,i just need to run down to elite to get a few things and pick up some pipe dope from hd or lowes . also gonna pick up a new fuge light the ''bell'' style seems to be working much better

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love how your sump is bigger than the tank. All those plants should keep your tank nice and clean.

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;55896 said:
the microbubbles should be normal until the slime coat build up. Keep it how it is, I like it. Any info on the LED fixture?
if you are refering to the one over the tank im not sure what im gonna do with it im gonna hold on to it until im sure the par is ok

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
krylon fusion its safe to use under water and it doesnt break down under uv it works on pretty much everything lol glass ,pvc,wood,metal,acrylic,

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I knew a guy in arizona who had a 5 gallon tank with a 20 gallon fug.

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
I really like the design. I may have to borrow it one day. :D I wanted to do something similar in my pico but decided to back out until I had a little more experience.

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
sugaree;55975 said:
I really like the design. I may have to borrow it one day. :D I wanted to do something similar in my pico but decided to back out until I had a little more experience.
honestly this will be easier upkeep just harder to start because of the diy involved but i bought the 10g from petco for 10$ and got the glass cut at lowes and then it was just a matter of siliconeing it in place which was rather simple aswell just make sure you are useing the correct silicone 100% silicone

PJ_Reefer_92;55979 said:
the led over the pico
the cost on this is kinda hard to detemin i got all of this for next to nothin but if you were to build this i would cost about 50-60$ it would be a better choice to build cree led fixture with a meanwell driver and end up with a much better light

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so im trieing to figure out what im gonna do with the par 38 as far as a fixture ??? its too big for most of the pendants at lowes and hd

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks good i would watcfh out on the plastic stand thought that is as=klost of weight to hold and it will start to bow soon