December Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
As soon as we have 10 people signed up it will start the following tuesday!

Here are the rules from BRS:

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply: (i will be taking care of setting this up but you must do what is hilighted in red)
  • Gather a minimum of 10 participants
  • Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*
  • Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
  • Complete the group buy form and send to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com . You can download the form by clicking this link or send a request to the email address above.
Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:
  • On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
  • Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
  • During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
  • At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!
So if you want in and are sure your not going to back out, then i will need your last name and your email address. Email address must be the same as the BRS email address!!!!!

Any questions just ask:)

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
im interested. I love BRS and love to save Dolla Billz!
Question? Do we just pay BRS? Does the order ship to us?

The group buy gets established through brs, then after the dates are set each person pays individually. The order ships to one person and everyone must pickup from there.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
crustytheclown;127169 said:
im interested. I love BRS and love to save Dolla Billz!
Question? Do we just pay BRS? Does the order ship to us?

Yes and yes. All i do is send them everyone's individual info, then on the following tuesday the GB starts. The GB lasts until the following monday so you have a whole week to order! You make your purchases like you normally would just with better pricing, as soon as your order is paid for BRS will start the shipping process and as long as its before 4pm they will ship your order that day!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Helix;127170 said:
I'm interested. Is there a minimum purchase?
No minimum but shipping rates do apply unless you meet the minimum for free shipping.

scuba_steve;127171 said:
The group buy gets established through brs, then after the dates are set each person pays individually. The order ships to one person and everyone must pickup from there.
No this is individual shipping to the buyers house.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in. I'll send you my BRS info when I create an account tomorrow.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
List:

crustytheclown
cdrewferd

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow this one is starting to fill up quick! FYI if we get 10 people by monday we can start the GB on tuesday so if your in shoot me a PM with your last name and BRS email address!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated list:

boastrike
crustytheclown
cdrewferd
aztecdreams

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated list:

boastrike
crustytheclown
cdrewferd
aztecdreams
Boogie

Half way there!

I'm In

I apologize but I'm a total rookie at this...

I'd like to participate in a Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy. I'm told you get discounts around 20% on dry goods?

Let me know what I need to do - thanks for organizing.

Keith