December CORAL SALE Extravaganza 2013

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Don't forget everyone there will be 10 vendors stocked and loaded full of spas, spa, lps and I think I heard some fish even too!!!

Remember this event is this weekend and it is Free, Free, Free to attend so being anyone and everyone who might like to attend. Also remember MASC is a family oriented club so bring kids, aunts, uncles, cousins, sibling, grandma and grandpa; everyone is invited to attend and we encourage all to attend and join us!!!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;281165 said:
Don't forget everyone there will be 10 vendors stocked and loaded full of spas, spa, lps and I think I heard some fish even too!!!

Remember this event is this weekend and it is Free, Free, Free to attend so being anyone and everyone who might like to attend. Also remember MASC is a family oriented club so bring kids, aunts, uncles, cousins, sibling, grandma and grandpa; everyone is invited to attend and we encourage all to attend and join us!!!
Spell check my friend spell check.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Sorry what can I say im part of the group that's excited :) There will be tons of the following:

ZOAS

SPS

LPS

Spell checked and everything :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;281580 said:
Okay, so I've double clicked and still no address for this event.
Aurora Quest School - 17315 E 2nd Ave Aurora, CO 80011

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so everyone likes gift cards right?

We will have Gift Cards From the Following Sponsors in the Raffle!!!! And oh they total in excess of over $700 too!!!! :D

Reef2Go
AquaMart:
Ambrosio Aquatics:
Elite Reef:
Aqua Imports:
Mind Blowing Corals:
Algae Barn:
Air, Water & Ice:
Gonzo Corals:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Marine Monster;282106 said:
Yea can't wait for raffles.
Better start doin your chores so you have $$ for raffles! LOL.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OH I almost forgot!!!!!!!!!!

We had a very cool awesome donation of a PAIR OF BREEDING TOMATO CLOWNS!!!!!!!

This Pair was generously donated by Josh and his son Adam (aka ReefChief and Marine Monster, so thank you guys this is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The clowns' info:

Female - 3-4" and Male - 2"
Assumed to be about 2 yrs old
Spawn every 2 weeks like clock work
Host several types of Anemones

If you are a breeder, want to try breeding, learning to breed or just want a cool guaranteed breeding pair of clowns, this is your chance!!!!

Thanks JOSH and ADAM!!!

* Actual fish to be picked up in Thorton and or Josh has agreed to meet half way if with in Denver Metro Area