December Meeting - ROCKY MOUNTAIN FRAG SWAP AND SALE!!!!!

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;208027 said:
Swap is basically a gathering of Vendors (in this case mostly all Platinum Sponsors) bringing tons, and tons, and tons of corals and equipment to sell. So.... this means you can prob buy almost anything you could possibly want and or need for your coral collection and reef.

The Vortech will be raffled off at 2pm SHARP
The AquFX RO/Di will be raffled off at 3pm SHARP
& The JBJ 28G NANO TANK will be raffled off at 4pm SHARP

* Each of these raffle times will also have several other raffle items being raffled at the same time. Each Section will have a sign as for what time they will be raffled.
Boom!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'm not sure if any of the vendors will be bringing fish unless specifically asked to bring fish. You might inquire with some of the vendors if they have/can get and can bring anything you are wanting.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay so I've had this planned since I've known about it but just found out that my Girlfriends nephews party is th same day from 1-3 so I will be leaving at 1 but really want participate in the raffle any way I can buy some and leave? Or anyone who's very trust worthy that I can trust with my tickets? :/

Last edited by a moderator:

SquidBreath

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all....here's a stupid question...
Reading through this, I don't see mention of DBTC. Is this going to have a DBTC event like last time at Craigr's house?
Wondering if I should bring frags or other things to trade.
thanks
Dave

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SquidBreath;208323 said:
Hey all....here's a stupid question...
Reading through this, I don't see mention of DBTC. Is this going to have a DBTC event like last time at Craigr's house?
Wondering if I should bring frags or other things to trade.
thanks
Dave
Hey Dave this is not a Dbtc it's a large sale! If you have ever been to the downtown aquarium with all the vendors and raffles that's how this one is going to be. Be prepared to have your mind blown!!!

SquidBreath

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha!
My mind...and my wallet!
If anyone has any viable shrimp gobies--pairs, trios and such...I am in the market.
Looks like Christmas is coming early! See you guys there!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;208276 said:
Okay so I've had this planned since I've known about it but just found out that my Girlfriends nephews party is th same day from 1-3 so I will be leaving at 1 but really want participate in the raffle any way I can buy some and leave? Or anyone who's very trust worthy that I can trust with my tickets? :/
I'll hold your tickets! "You didn't win anything but I won a vortech!"

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hmmmmm Did I mention that I'm 99% certain we will have a card reader there so we can accept debit cards and credit cards (yes i know we all are that addicted) to purchase raffle tickets?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so I saw almost all the corals that will be at the swap today and Oh MY WOW is there some super Gems in there!!!!! I honestly couldn't believe how amazingly cheap most of not all of it was. Seriously I asked about a zillion times are you sure its that cheap?

Anyway.....see you all tomorrow (DEC 01) afternoon, DON'T MISS this I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;208917 said:
Ok so I saw almost all the corals that will be at the swap today and Oh MY WOW is there some super Gems in there!!!!! I honestly couldn't believe how amazingly cheap most of not all of it was. Seriously I asked about a zillion times are you sure its that cheap?

Anyway.....see you all tomorrow (DEC 01) afternoon, DON'T MISS this I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!
Hey hey!! No cherry pickin!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Today is the day of all Days for corals!!!!!

Oh I think I failed to mention that there is easily over 1200 corals over there!!!!

Hope to see everyone later today at school!!!!