Denver Area Reef Club - May Meeting - Saturday 5/14 - Englewood - 2-5pm

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Surfer;93465 said:
Is this off of E Dartmouth and Ogden or the address in the original thread? Indicated Englewood but then this address...

Premier Fish & Reef
3301 W. Hampden Ave
Unit R
Sheridan, CO 80110
This is considered 'Englewood' as well. The address for the shop is just above... it's in an industrial area just north of 285.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;93537 said:
Is this the same place as Aquamart or did Aquamart rename?
Premier Fish & Reef was the name of the store prior to becoming Aquamart. Will kept the name, Premier, when the business was sold to Tom. Tom bought the equipment and named the business Aquamart.

Will kept Premier as a maint company and he has expanded to a retail location in a warehouse district, just north of 285 between Federal and Lowell (Knox Ct).

It's a small, sordid LFS world. :)

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone attending the meeting want any plankton? I have some 16oz bottles I can bring of;
Nannochloropsis - $10
Tetraselmis - $10
1/2 Nanno 1/2 Tetra - $10
Zooplankton (Rotifers, Tisbe copepods & Tigriopus copepods) - $15

All cultures are thick and are cultured in RO/DI water. The zooplankton contains all listed creatures in 1 bottle :)

lmk if your interested.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;93717 said:
You got it Jamie. The culture is nice and thick also, havent split it yet this week :)
You gonna be there at 2? I can bring you your book though I can't stay since I ended up having to work. Let me know

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;93728 said:
Im on my way in about 15min. You can leave it with Will or pretty much anyone who knows me is cool. thanks
Eh sorry I had to leave to work. I didn't see this till now

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry not gonna make it guys, ended up having to help my landlord with another property, took longer than expected. See you all at the next meeting.