M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
looks great, very clean so far

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The tank is 35 1/2 in from inside to inside and the sump comes out 11 3/8 in. So about 1/3 actually. Thanks guys, the gluing came out nice!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Plumbing from innovative Marine should be here Monday :D. And I'm going to start building my 42" stand this weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Done with the frame! Going to shave down some screws and add some more glue tomorrow. I may even leave it not skinned. We'll see!

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Woot! I think instead of skinning it, I'm gong to stitch some black material over it.
Looking good though! Plumbing will be here tomorrow hopefully.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks great ! Job well done as the construction looks solid! May have missed it but what lights are you going to run?

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks :). Well im probably going to try the 120w taotronics led panel I have but I don't want to burn anything although it is dimmable.. I'm looking into stuff that has a Sunset/sunrise feature. Recommend any?

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Woooh! Got my parts in and test ran it and it all works great! Can't wait to get my skimmer and then set it up!
Some pics.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll see if I can post one tomorrow. Got a smartphone like a month ago.. for the first time xD. Still figuring out how to work it haha!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looking great man! Cant wait to see it fully functional and with some life in it. What are you planning on stocking in it?

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Doing the swap! Moved some rock over so help clear the water. Everything seems to be doing alright right now! Corals and stuff in the blue bucket. Fish still in the 75. Clowns can't get enough of the nem haha.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Awesome! Coming along great

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
This tank looks awesome in person! Can't wait to see it stocked man. Thanks again for the fish. She is doing great in my tank.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey thanks guys! Glad she's doing well Josh.

Soooo only took me two days xD, but it's looking good :). Will be moving my cheato and might switch to a wp10 on the back wall. Oh and my sc301 skimmer came in! Gotta let it run for a while in vinegar to help break it in. Still gotta get cords and stuff moved but all is well. Pics!

Last edited by a moderator: