djkms Ocean Adventure (detail, picture intensive)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice. Can't wait to see that 225. I'm also on the fence about LED's. My Biocube hasn't been growing worth anything since I did the LEDs. Thinking about doing T5's over my new 120. Can't wait to see what you do.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great update. Moving is never fun so good luck with that.. I love the decision to do both halides and LEDs. Color and growth have stepped up a few notches. I did a DIY RapidLED and replaced my T5s. Love the controlability of LEDs. I feel the 2-250w halides are the anchor and can't see replacing them ever.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
That last FTS is beautiful! Just went through the whole thread and watched your video too. Are your rocks fastened or puttied together in any way, or just placed and stacked carefully?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;185465 said:
That last FTS is beautiful! Just went through the whole thread and watched your video too. Are your rocks fastened or puttied together in any way, or just placed and stacked carefully?
Thanks! The rockwork is just stacked carefully. I will probably do a archway in my next build though which will require me to glue some rock together.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow Kris wow!!! If we ever implement the tank of the month again you would def get my vote!!! So clean and looks amazing! Again can't wait to see the next one!!!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice Kris. Can't wait to see what you do with the 225.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This tank is the inspiration for my new 125 build, love the never ending reef look. Great job Kris, can't wait to see what you can do with 225 gallons.