Does ReefStock count as a meeting attendance?

jpc763

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
If so, how do you sign up? I went to the MASC Garage Sale and never saw a sign up sheet so did not get credit :(

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reefstock is not a MASC event so it wouldn't count towards membership BUT, if you go to the MASC table at reefstock and recognize any of the ugly mugs sitting behind the desk from the garage sale they MIGHT be willing to note that event towards your membership badge.

That all said...I don't know squat so this could all be completly wrong... :)

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
+1, not a MASC event, does not count towards a meeting, at least Im pretty sure.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is not a MASC event and it does not count towards a membership. Come to the April meeting and it will count as your second.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Or you can do what I did and donate the $25....I had been to a half dozen meetings but felt it was only fair that I supported the community. Either way is cool though be sure to stop by the MASC table and make sure to stop by in April

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Does ReefStock count as a meeting attendance?

coloagro;230127 said:
Or you can do what I did and donate the $25....I had been to a half dozen meetings but felt it was only fair that I supported the community. Either way is cool though be sure to stop by the MASC table and make sure to stop by in April
+1 me too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does ReefStock count as a meeting attendance?

I hope you all swing by the booth tomorrow and/or Sunday. There's gonna be some good stuff there!!