Donating Members - Thank You Page

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thank you Bruce aka [FONT=arial, sans-serif]thistlepearl for your annual donation to the club. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you around the MASC community[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]![/FONT]

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you Randall aka Hodge_Podge and Dean aka Reef_Newbie for your recent donations to the club!

We appreciate the support and look forward to seeing you around at some of our upcoming events!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We'd like to thank Chad (roto) and Steve (sadams) for your recent donations to MASC!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We'd like to thank John (goldenreef), Steve (stzim) and Martin (Martinsreef) for your recent donations, appreciate the support!

Last edited by a moderator:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We'd like to thank John (goldenreef), Steve (stzim) and Martin (Martinsreef) for your recent donations, appreciate the support!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We'd like to thank the following members for their recent donations!!

Jacob - halmus
Benjamin - fireheadman
Greg - gregudolph
Bryan - BryanF

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thank you for your donations and support! Remember all donations go to the club for website hosting, website servers, annual bbq, venues for reed ed and dec coral sale, supplies for events, a few raffle items a year, demos, etc. So thank you everyone who has generously donated via Paypal for membership but also supporting us in our raffles at our events!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
What Chad said.
We honestly couldn't exist as a club without this kind of support. Thank you!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to our newest member, Bonifacio (bfsbiocube).

Joined the forum and donated as a subscribing member on the same day!!! We greatly appreciate your support :)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
With ReefED prep taking up most of my time...I fell behind on this thread. Hopefully I haven't missed anybody. With that being said, we'd like to thank the following members for their recent donations!!!

Talryn77
Duckman
ThatsDeep!
MtnReefer
holla916
fiji4118
Turbo4Toy
hoylecurtis

I'll update the list later this evening or early tomorrow when I go through our sign-in sheet from ReefEd...I know we had a couple people show their support there as well!

Thank you everyone for your generosity!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thank you everyone, your donations are greatly appreciated!!!!!! Your support is what helps keep the club going and allows us to do some fun things, have killer raffle prizes, bbqs and a great website!!!!