Don's auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We need to get all the donated frags to a single tank for QT till the shipment, this way we can verify the health/contents to ensure the auction goes well. Especially since we cannot provide any sort of guarantee.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll try and frag my stuff tonight.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This auction will take place on R2R, and we will have a re-direct thread, if the winner is in Colorado I will personally deliver.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ill try to get my stuff dragged tonight. When does it start in case I missed it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram said:
Monti cap Idaho grape and orange. Purple digitata.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
projectx said:
I can hook you up with a nice chunk of Tyree Flower Petal monti
Rainbow monti
michael.lemke said:
Stop by and I'll give ya a nice Cali tort.
Dbarnes said:
Count me in for corals, got a bunch of frags so i can def kick some in. Got lots of digis, pink zippers, meteor shower monti, aussie duncans and plenty more zoas.

Let me know with pm or text 303-718-3484

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
cdrewferd said:
I have some Solar Flare acans to throw in. 2 big heads and 3 babies. Could also do my 3 space monsters, 3 CARs, 4 Red Embers, 7 Red People Eaters, and a few unnamed from Gonzo. Let me know where and when to deliver.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SAZAMA said:
I have some captain americas, green birdsnest, red digi, and a sunny d let me know where to drop them off
Please frag your corals today, if you haven't already. I'll be picking them up hopefully by this weekend at the latest.
Still working on a housing tank, I'll just make a frag rack in mine if nothing else.

Thanks again for your generosity.

Sent using Forum Runner

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I can make room in my frag tank if need, LMK Jaime.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will donate my entire sunday to move, pick up, drop off, or other wise facilitate this endeavor.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine are fragged, lemme know when\where to meet up, if there is a central point of collection unless Aaron\Jamie want to do the reef tank tour of the city. I would be willing to pick up frags from Aurora depending on what day we are trying to gather them all up

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Saturday ill be on the west side of town for part of the day. sunday dont know what time i am going to be home, moving our data center starting at 9pm saturday and hope to be done by 5am sunday.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I won't be home until Sunday early evening. I'll text Aaron when I get back into town. If close he can swing by. Otherwise I'll deliver anywhere needed Monday night.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang I really havent had a chance to sit back and read up on the recent Don threads. I have Idaho Grape Montipora, orange montipora and Alpha Omegas fragged if its not too late to add? I can also donate Macro algae's, red bush hayi, gracilaria mammillaris, violet dreams and caulerpa prolifera. Not sure when I can meet up though since I am working 2 jobs now and have babysitting duty when im not at work. Either I or the wife is usually home if someone who has been here wants to come pick up.

lmk

I miss Don already :(

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms said:
Dang I really havent had a chance to sit back and read up on the recent Don threads. I have Idaho Grape Montipora, orange montipora and Alpha Omegas fragged if its not too late to add? I can also donate Macro algae's, red bush hayi, gracilaria mammillaris, violet dreams and caulerpa prolifera. Not sure when I can meet up though since I am working 2 jobs now and have babysitting duty when im not at work. Either I or the wife is usually home if someone who has been here wants to come pick up.

lmk

I miss Don already :(
Don't even worry about meeting people, I'll go down to your place to pick up if need be. Just happy you're helping out :)

Sent using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.