Don's auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;167841 said:
Thanks Gabe, I added your frags to the list.

Sent using Forum Runner
Cool I need to know where to take them. My car is dead so i need to arrange a ride or pick up

Here's some pics of the corals.

The 7 heads of acan turned out to be 14 lol so hopefully we get double for Don's family. The toadstools I have rubberbanded to plugs and should be almost done attaching. The poseidons have 3 polyps and 1 baby coming but didnt want to open for the pic but they're pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, still planning anyways. Life is kinda getting in the way right now. I'll give it until next week then I'll see if someone wants to do it or I'll give frags back.

Sent using Forum Runner

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am waiting for Jamie's reply so I can pick up all the frags and get this going.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys I am hooking up with Jamie tomorrow to get the frags that have been donated up to this point.

IF ANYONE HAS FRAGS TO DONATE OR HAVE DONATED THAT ARE NOT AT JAMIE'S, I NEED TO KNOW ASAP AT SET UP PICK UP.

Please let me know

Martin

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 2 frags that I still need to get into the mix. I am in Aurora let me know if you want to meet halfway or if you are going to be in the area.
I Have the Rainbow monti and the Flower Petal Monti.

Thanks

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;173653 said:
I have 2 frags that I still need to get into the mix. I am in Aurora let me know if you want to meet halfway or if you are going to be in the area.

Thanks
Where in aurora I work on aurora off i70 and tower you could get them to my work I can take them to martin

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;173653 said:

Thanks
Great. If close to Craig that helps a ton. If not lmk where we can hook up.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;173653 said:

Thanks
Lance I have a couple frags I need to get to Martin also. Depending on Craigs schedule ,maybe I can grab yours. I head not far from that area daily around 6.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've been collecting a few things at work. I have 2 shipping containers available (boxes + foam coolers). The outer dimensions of both boxes are 12x13x14; coolers tuck right inside of them. The inner dimensions of the cooler are 10x8.5x10.5 with 1.5" walls. The boxes aren't pretty as they were shipped from Canada and went through customs so they are covered in stickers (and whatever potent form of dirt they line their floors with in Canada)...they can be cut and folded inside-out if need be though.

Alternatively...or in addition...I also still have those foam block "Kool-it" packs I previously posted about available.

If you guys want the supplies at all, please just drop me a pm with a couple days advanced notice. I got the OK to bring this stuff home, but I just need to know ahead of time so that I take the car to work instead of the motorcycle so that I can transport them.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;173914 said:
I've been collecting a few things at work. I have 2 shipping containers available (boxes + foam coolers). The outer dimensions of both boxes are 12x13x14; coolers tuck right inside of them. The inner dimensions of the cooler are 10x8.5x10.5 with 1.5" walls. The boxes aren't pretty as they were shipped from Canada and went through customs so they are covered in stickers (and whatever potent form of dirt they line their floors with in Canada)...they can be cut and folded inside-out if need be though.

Alternatively...or in addition...I also still have those foam block "Kool-it" packs I previously posted about available.

If you guys want the supplies at all, please just drop me a pm with a couple days advanced notice. I got the OK to bring this stuff home, but I just need to know ahead of time so that I take the car to work instead of the motorcycle so that I can transport them.
That's awesome will probably need in about 2 to 3 weeks Or sooner

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;173846 said:
I work from 430 am to 330 in the afternoon anyway you could get it there around 330?
Sorry just saw this. I picked up the 2 frags from projectx and will be meeting Martin in the am. Thanks again for the offer to get this stuff up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.