Dosing containers?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone have a good idea for dosing containers? Looking for 1 gallon jug. BRS is out. Wondered if anyone had something creative that looked nice. Not just a 2 liter bottle...

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So not as fancy as custom acrylic...but nicer than a coke bottle?

Check out OXO storage containers. I almost grabbed some a while back; I'm 99% sure they are made with food safe plastic so they should work fine.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm, I found some OXO, but $21 for a 1 gallon size.

Glass growler options:

[attachment=65248:name]

[attachment=65249:name]

Any reason to NOT use glass storage for Mag, Alk and Calcium?

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You could use a growler from a local brewery. Then you could fill it with beer before you use it. 2 birds...

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
There's lots more in the store than what they have online. I'd shortcut through the showroom to the kitchen supplies area on the 1st floor.

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The only problem there is that Ikea is a very scary place. Might as well go to one of those crazy haunted houses.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, if anyone is in need of dosing storage containers, let me know. I'm going to order the 1 gallon glass jugs. A set of 3 will be $25 shipped.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Swedes, in general, are very peaceful folk, so long as you don't screw with their meatballs.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mccoc033;274343 said:
The only problem there is that Ikea is a very scary place. Might as well go to one of those crazy haunted houses.
Were you attacked by wild looking furniture as a child?

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The whole herding thing and all the people make me a little uncomfortable. Plus, the ultra modern themed furniture looks like weapons with all of its sharp edges.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good idea on the Growlers... I found Big Beaver in Loveland has em for $4, anyone know of others off hand?

[attachment=65250:name]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
How about some Voss Water glass bottles? They are 800ml or .2 gallons. Def not much risk of over dosing with that volume. Plus they are only a few bucks at 7/11 if you need more Lol

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Voss bottles are a nice option, less to OD in the event of disaster...

I read Costco carries em. I'll need to check tomm.