Dosing pump setup

Hello All,
I'm looking to see if any near 120th and sheridan could help me setup my dosing pump and help me get my dosing correct. I have a 75 gallon tank. I am willing to trade some frags or compensate somehow for some help.
Thanks

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You will probably want to describe what dosing setup you are using. Also, what are you trying to dose (Calc, Alk, Mag)? Are you using commerical products or Randy's 2-part? Lastly, setup of the proper dosing amount usually takes some trial and error and a lot of testing over the period of a couple of weeks or a month to determine what your corals are consuming and what amount is needed to replenish the consumption...

Shawn

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
So let's take your Calcium for example.....when you say bounce are you saying it's testing at 380 then you dose and check a few hours later and it is 400....then you check again say the next morning and it is back to 380? Trying to figure out what you mean by "bounce".

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Brs has a helpful dosing calculator on their website. That is what I used to get started. What kind of dosing pump setup are you using?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Do you know your daily/weekly consumption levels for alk, cal, and mag? What are the levels at currently and what level do you want them to maintain at?