1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. G's medicated foods

Discussion in 'Foods - Coral, Fish, Anemones, and Inverts' started by SynDen, Sep 24, 2015.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone know know if anyone around town carrys Dr. G's medicated foods or similar anti parasitic food. http://www.drgsmarineaquaculture.com/medicated-fish-food.cfm
    Think my tang might have an internal parasite of some sort and would prefer to not have to tear the tank apart to get him out to treat him. Everything I have read says this stuff works pretty good but best found at a LFS. So wondering if anyone has any in stock, or does anyone have any in their freezer they could part with?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
  2. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Dr. G's medicated foods

Pretty sure AA carries it

3. scchase

scchase Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

They did but unless he ordered some more I bought the last package 2 weeks ago

4. ValG

ValG Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Nick Ambrosio used to carry whole line of their products. Check with him, may be he still does.

5. MuralReef

MuralReef Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Aquamart carries it too.

6. crisc

crisc Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

We have all 3 of the caviar foods, frozen anti-parasitic food will be here Monday!

Cris

7. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Sounds good. I may have to come see you tomorrow then