Dr Harlemtutu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What happened to the old days when if you had a problem with someone, you talked to them about it, instead of ranting on the internet?

I suggest this issue be taken up privately...

My .02

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't know jow many people he has messaged I'm doing this to clear my name I also sent a message to the club president before posting here. I already asked dr harlem to write a puplic apology he refused. I was going to let it go intill I heard he took it upon himself to sabatoge my dealings with other members of this forum

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Drama! Again. I'll respond and hope everyone leaves this alone.

I have been in the club for about 4 years

Matt has been to my house twice. Once I left a scrap of plastic on the porch and the second time I gave him a gsp. No biggie

He started a thread that was relatively negative in nature and I stated something like... If you don't like the club don't ask me for help anymore.

A few ways later we exchanged a couple of rather negative pm's. I'll post a pic of the last one.

I have told people that I don't like him. I don't. Others may or may not and that's fine. I don't think he likes me much either.

I'm done. Hopefully we can move on now.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Then why did you go out of your way to tell someone not to do business with me they didnt ask you are a liar ......lying is for cowards.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Folks....
Let us all grow up. This does nothing to help the group or the individual. LET IT BE for you know who's sake. BOD needs to close this discussion. Gitter done!

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also if you're going to screenshot a text message you should try to get the whole conversation

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
If someone challenged your character to the point where people won't even sell you a frag I think any one would be upset. I never did anything to this guy but he wants to play games well now I'm playing!

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Matt I just want this to stop. There is no need for this. I am just observing. BOD need to take care of this.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
This thread will now be closed and unapproved pending a boards discussion of nature and benefit to the community.

As always if you have any questions, please pm myself or any of the other board members.

Status
Not open for further replies.