Dvenson is the coolest of cool

I won an auction of Daniels and when we completed the deal he sold me a complete set up for a smashing great deal, the more we talked the better the deal became. he was also very helpful in the move of everything to its new home... I can only say if you are thinking of dealing with him, dont think about it, DO IT! you will be glad you did and i look forward to dealing with him again... I am very happy and can only say Daniel "thank you very much for the killer deal":rolleyes: Yellow Submarine

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Now I just want to buy something from him to meet him.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yellow submarine;111834 said:
I won an auction of Daniels and when we completed the deal he sold me a complete set up for a smashing great deal, the more we talked the better the deal became. he was also very helpful in the move of everything to its new home... I can only say if you are thinking of dealing with him, dont think about it, DO IT! you will be glad you did and i look forward to dealing with him again... I am very happy and can only say Daniel "thank you very much for the killer deal":rolleyes: Yellow Submarine

thank you

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
yup Daniel is a great guy ...coolest of cool though, now im jealous ...lol

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
pfft.. oh that guy, yeah i guess he is alright. J/K. He is always great to deal with.