dvenson rocks! lol!

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
Dude totally made my day! I had only intended to buy 10lbs. of LR today from him but ended up with a zoomed light, several quality pieces of rock (w/lots of life attached), a brittle star, a sweet azz zoa frag, a hairy mushroom and....... A FREE 29g Biocube!

All for $40.00 bucks! And that wasn't even his asking price I just felt guilty and trew in a couple bucks!:eek:

Thanks again D! Once everything settles in the 10g I'll post up some pics. Plan to fill the cube tomorrow. Will keep ya posted as to wether or not it will hold water.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks for the feedback. also its the jbj version of the biocube. no need to feel guilty i need this stuff gone.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That sounds like a score to me! +1 on Daniel being a good person to do business with!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think Daniel is robbing peoples places for coral as well for as cheap as he sells them!!! You looking for a partner in crime Jamie? LOL, sorry just messn around and couldn't resist!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just got back from dvenson's place with a couple sick frags. Danial hooked me up big time, couple days ago he gave me a bc skimmer for nothing so I went back today to pick up some AOG zoas and some sick orange creamsicle's. Thanks and I can't wait for those other zoas to heal so I can pick um up.