Easy sps

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I never thought i wanted sps but i figured i would give it a try maybe. What r some of the easier sps coral? My tank is mostly lps soft coral so for flow i fogured i can glue to overflow area

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Birds nest is easy as far as sps goes as well. I could cut you three or 4 frags of some hardy stuff if you want to come up north to Greeley.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would appreciate that what times r u usually available. I am in greeley everyday for work. I am a truck driver and do delivers up there almost everyday

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have always said no sticks but i think a couple glued on overflow would look okay instead of just dead space

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Tango;351580 said:
I would appreciate that what times r u usually available. I am in greeley everyday for work. I am a truck driver and do delivers up there almost everyday
Evenings mostly. I teach till 5ish every day.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sharkboy99999;351589 said:
There all pretty easy .
+1
Monti caps, digis, pocillipora, birdsnest, etc.
What else do you have in tank currently? What's in your refuge/sump? Lighting?

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
All i have is soft coral,zoas,clam,torches. Running kessils a360we lights. I have macro alge in sump lights on sump run opposite of dt that light is a 100w cfl shop light

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
M2C: I had the best luck starting with monti caps and pocillopora as my dt had algae that kept getting into my monti digi and birdsnest and I could never get it all out of the digis and birdsnest. I ended up changing my refuge and my flow which fixed the algae issue.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I glued the frag of pocillopora to my overflow and seems to be doing okay i guess.has polyp extension looks fuzzy green i hope thats what is suppose to look like lol

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tango;351876 said:
I glued the frag of pocillopora to my overflow and seems to be doing okay i guess.has polyp extension looks fuzzy green i hope thats what is suppose to look like lol

yup thats what its supposed to look like. If you notice more of it popping up in places you did not put it, your tank is read for other sps :p

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Green stylo is super easy and I can give you a good sized chunk if you stop by. Also can do grape monti

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;351903 said:
Green stylo is super easy and I can give you a good sized chunk if you stop by. Also can do grape monti
I appreciate that i would like to try them out. I am usually only able to meet on weekends if that dosent work we can tey for another times