Edwardo Eats! (My Anglerfish)

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Check this out, I think this is so extremely cool....

You can see pretty clearly his use of his esca (lure) as he whips it around. I had one camera in the water and a second outside the tank. Edwardo is quickly becoming my most favorite fish of all time!

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That was awesome! Glad it has a great new home. Thanks Chris!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
fishguy69;n650435 said:
That was awesome! Glad it has a great new home. Thanks Chris!
My son just played the Jaws theme song at his piano recital, if I had my stuff together I would add that audio over the video! But Edwardo is such a cool fish, I enjoy going down to my basement everyday and talking to him like he is actually going to reply! I built him an awesome cave, and he wants no part of it. He's always hiding in odd places, especially when there is this huge cave he just ignores!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Awesome! Been thinking of putting one of theses guys in my display fuge once its up and running

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
NanoNexx;n650728 said:
Cool, I've always liked frogfish, but I heard they get ich easily. What are you experiences?
I've only had him for 2 weeks, but he was at Great White Aquatics for 10 months. So far no signs of Ich on him or on any other fish in my main display which his 40b is connected to through my sump.

TheRealChrisBrown;n650742 said:
I've only had him for 2 weeks, but he was at Great White Aquatics for 10 months. So far no signs of Ich on him or on any other fish in my main display which his 40b is connected to through my sump.
Nice! I'm thinking about picking one up, but I don't know if my gobies would approve...

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
projectx;n650832 said:
That is very cool, Looks like he has hands as he is moving out of the rock lol
He totally does walk. Next time I'll try to place the underwater camera closer so everyone can see him walk out of his hiding spot!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I had 2 smaller mollies left, so I fed them both to Edwardo today. After he ate the second one you could see his belly moving as the fish thrashed around. It was kinda freaky!