Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you can't find them as them for celing light defuser

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;99120 said:
boogies right, if you ask for egg crate they will look at you like your retarded
+100000 I had a guy tell me im in the wrong store and i needed to go to a ranching store that sold chickens.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
why do the call it egg crate anyhow? ...i mean light diffuser is actually what thet are can't expect the hardware guys to know it by another name ...lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Actually, and I looked after the first time I got frustrated with the home depot guys. at least in foco, the socket with the upc code on it, says egg crate. I even showed it to the guy who told me that "home depot doesn't sell egg crate", he felt prettu dumb lol.

120greefman

I will be heading over there in 7 minutes to buy some since it is 2 miles from my house, thanks nadking but the drive is too much. I will be conducting an experiment on the general knowledge of Firestone HD people. I will ask for eggcrate first and see the response, then ceiling light defuser if they don't know what eggcrate is. I will post the results. This could be the most exciting part of my day, I can't wait. :)

Ryan@FRA

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
at HD they have two grades of the eggcrate. the 12 dollar stuff and the 23 dollar stuff. the 23 dollar stuff is what i like, its much heavier duty.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
hurrafreak;99254 said:
Actually, and I looked after the first time I got frustrated with the home depot guys. at least in foco, the socket with the upc code on it, says egg crate. I even showed it to the guy who told me that "home depot doesn't sell egg crate", he felt prettu dumb lol.
Sane thing here in Greeley. Lol

120greefman

So I walk in the front door and ask the so called "greeter, Mr I know where everything in the store is" if they have eggcrate. I simply get a blank stare and if this was final jeopardy he would have lost. I then ask if they have ceiling light defuser, and the answer is of course yes! I ask him to show me where it is and when we get there it is labeled eggcrate. He said here it is and I said no this is eggcrate I need ceiling light defuser, he didn't find it as funny as I did. Regardless +1 to boogie otherwise I might have had to find a chicken farm to find some eggcrate.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
we should all try that and report back next time we are at the hardware store ...lol