Elite Reef | Black Friday Actinic Event

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Elite Reef would like to invite you to join us on Black Friday, November 25th 2011, after 6:00pm for our first ever actinic event. All corals will be 30% off including 50+ new, high end corals brought in just for this sale, and as the title says, we will be blowing them out under actinic lights all evening. For those really looking to get in on a great deal, stick around for random auctions as time and foot traffic allows.

To prepare for the Black Friday Actinic event, Elite Reef will be closing briefly on Friday the 25th from 5:30 to 6:00pm. The actinic madness will last until 9:00pm at which time we will be holding the 18 gallon CADLights raffle. Raffle tickets will continue to be handed out for every store transaction all the way up until the raffle begins.

This is one event you won’t want to miss, and as always, expect the unexpected at Elite Reef…

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man you need to do early things lol. You're stuff is always so late. I'll probably be exhausted from getting up and shopping for crap but who knows, maybe we will make an appearance, sounds like a good time!!

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
You do Not need to be present to win with this raffle.

Juan...im sorry is it passed your bedtime!
Just move to denver!
Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;125786 said:
Those fungia look amazing, what lighting is that?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
Those were taken under 20k halides. Wait tell you see them under actinic!

Michael Rice
Marine Engineers Aquarium Blog
Sent from Tapatalk so excuse my poor English

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We just got another order of coral for the black Friday sale. Our coral flats are packed!!!

Michael Rice

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hope everyone is coming to out actinic event tonight. We have some amazing corals that we're going to blow out cheap, and the live auctions should drop the prices even more!

Michael Rice