• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;105236 said:
lol...ya i think im in the club now because i met 3 of you trouble makers today

sad i didnt win the mp10 or anything for that matter ...oh well some lil dude in cameroon gets a semester on me ...lol
did score some darth mauls, rastas, 1 star snail and a cool eyeball tank that i have no idea what i will do with

Thanks elite and masc ...you guys are awesome!!!!!!
nice I wish I knew there were mauls going around lol. My rastas haven't opened yet but everything else is looking sweet :). Scored a rainbow nem and 7 cars so I'm happy. Roomie won the Reefuel drawing too. fun fun...

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Don what did you give for the eyeball if you don't mind me asking? I thought they forgot about it so I just left. I was interested for my daughters room.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
same as dane $35 ...kinda jealous he got a new one with a light (i think) and mine needs buffed bigtime
but it was still a helluva a deal i couldn't pass

thanks again cj ....i think he might have been delirious from all the work he did today ...lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dane;105247 said:
Had a blast
Great coral prices
and that weired tank I won in the auction
I'm thinkin jelly's or sea horses
i was thinking jellies too but if you look in the way the center section is i dont think its possible

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Had a great time !
Can't wait till the next one ......wait not to soon though .....!

Thanks to all who attended ...without you we wouldn't be !

CJ and Heather

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ColoradoReef;105250 said:
Had a great time !
Can't wait till the next one ......wait not to soon though .....!

Thanks to all who attended ...without you we wouldn't be !

CJ and Heather

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
you guys did a great job ...dont think there are to many fish stores could pull off an event like that

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had a great time,got some great corals met some great people and got a great prize. Does it get any better than that? Thank you Elite Reef !

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

Well I made it down there, but had to leave unexpectedly. Kid is a very sick little guy which is why I am in denver anyhow. Well maybe next time.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefman;105261 said:
Well I made it down there, but had to leave unexpectedly. Kid is a very sick little guy which is why I am in denver anyhow. Well maybe next time.
sorry to hear man thats the worst ...hope things work out for ya and your boy

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Elite Reef Is Awesome as was the event !

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Ya very well done er gang

projectx;105267 said:
+1
half of us had numbers for the auction\float tanks so wouldnt have been much more to put our names on em
Actually it might not be a bad idea for pretty much all meetings. Some of us are REALLY bad with names, and it might make things a little less daunting for new people. Just a simple Name/Forum name might help people recognize the people that they talk to all the time on the forums.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the great deal on the darth mauls elite reef! Already open and happy :) I wish I wasn't late for the raffle though. But I hope you guys throw something like this again it was awesome! Nice meetin everyone :D