Elite Reef | New Arrivals

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice corals!

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
went by the shop today, there was a sign about some tragedy; is everything okay?

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Sorry guys...
All is good.
Heather just had situation that had to be taken care of right away.

C.j.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I have posted four requests for information to you folks over the last month and have not received one reply. Why should I give you any of my business? There were so many apastia and bristleworms in that tank it has kept me from restocking the tank, but I don't even get a tiny bit of respect back from you. You can't tell me you've missed ALL the emails I've sent you. More than $550 to your store deserves a response, non which I've received. If nothing else, it is telling that you didn't follow-up with me on your end to see how it was going. Makes me wonder if you knew you were selling me an infested piece of crap.

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Wow...
Call me

720-363-3401.
I did email..found your email in our junk folder ...I responded earlier this week. I don't know why you didn't get it.
I am sorry that this happened and
If your that unhappy with it I will give you a full refund..

C.J.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ColoradoReef;95046 said:
Wow...
Call me

720-363-3401.
I did email..found your email in our junk folder ...I responded earlier this week. I don't know why you didn't get it.
I am sorry that this happened and
If your that unhappy with it I will give you a full refund..

C.J.

^^ That is how a good business is ran.... Elite Reef i applaud you. Clap clap clap:)

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Not really..
I should have tried to call her when I found the old emails in the junk email.
I just replied and moved on.

C.J.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Simple acknowledgement of the issue, and attempted resolution is more than some businesses would put forth, I hope all gets worked out.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The shear fact that you are wiling to take care of a customer when a situation arises shows that your business is better than 90% of company's out there, most in this situation would have looked the other way.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
emily, aptaisa and bristle worms are a part of most or many marine aquariums. If I blamed a company for anything that went wrong, or my lack of knowledge then I simply could not purchase from anyone. I applaud elite for there customer service, and trying to rectify the issue, but to get mad about it and post a nasty comment about bristle worms of all things, only proves to me that you have done little to research reefkeeping husbandry. this is not an easy hobby, and it took me years of reading to grasp. I wish you nothing but the best in your future reefing endeavors. but keep in mind that this type of thing happens to all of us. For example; I got red bugs, but instead of blaming who I got it from, I blame myself for not seeing them, or even looking, for not dipping(interceptor), and not quarintineing. this all could have been avoided with a little bit of caution and a bit more reading but instead I got reefing herpes.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;95076 said:
emily, aptaisa and bristle worms are a part of most or many marine aquariums. If I blamed a company for anything that went wrong, or my lack of knowledge then I simply could not purchase from anyone. I applaud elite for there customer service, and trying to rectify the issue, but to get mad about it and post a nasty comment about bristle worms of all things, only proves to me that you have done little to research reefkeeping husbandry. this is not an easy hobby, and it took me years of reading to grasp. I wish you nothing but the best in your future reefing endeavors. but keep in mind that this type of thing happens to all of us. For example; I got red bugs, but instead of blaming who I got it from, I blame myself for not seeing them, or even looking, for not dipping(interceptor), and not quarintineing. this all could have been avoided with a little bit of caution and a bit more reading but instead I got reefing herpes.
+1

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;95076 said:
this is not an easy hobby, and it took me years of reading to grasp. I wish you nothing but the best in your future reefing endeavors. but keep in mind that this type of thing happens to all of us. For example; I got red bugs, but instead of blaming who I got it from, I blame myself for not seeing them, or even looking, for not dipping(interceptor), and not quarintineing. this all could have been avoided with a little bit of caution and a bit more reading but instead I got reefing herpes.
This second half is humbling (minus the "reefing herpes" that's just plain funny lol) I'm glad I read it. Spoken from the heart.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;95072 said:
The shear fact that you are wiling to take care of a customer when a situation arises shows that your business is better than 90% of company's out there, most in this situation would have looked the other way.
Not only take care of the situation, but in a public venue as well! Definitely a great group over there!!