180 complete ($2000)

Hello,

I am changing life plans and cant keep a tank I've grown to love. Everything is top of the line, but I'm trying to get out quick so this is quite a deal.

The tank is a 180 (2x2x6) acrylic that has a built in coast to coast overflow extending over 60" across the top of the back of the tank, essentially skimming the entire surface area of the tank instead of waiting for crud to go into the corner or middle as with typical overflows. After water falls through these long overflows into a rectangular box cemented on the back of the tank, from there, a bean-animal overflow is used to silently move the water into a 40G breeder sump.

The sump has a newer Reef Octopus 250SC skimmer in it (massive, almost 3ft tall, extremely accurate and reliable), a home made algae scrubber with led lights, BRS carbon/gfo dual reactor, eheim 300 heater (and new replacement should failure ever occur) There is a Jebao 12000 return pump in the sump to allow return back to the display.

I currently have this tank automated fully. I have two working and operational ATOs, 2 55 gallon storage/mixing tanks, automatic feeder, food, filters, lights, timers, float switches, and everything else you could imagine. I have flipper scrubbers with acrylic scrapers too)

The tank comes with two black box LEDs, and 2 AI prime (non HDs), and goes in a custom hood I made for the tank. Along with this I can provide another black box LED for use as parts only for the working 2 black boxes.

I am selling everything, so the tank comes with live sand, rock, and fish if you want them. I currently have 1x midas blenny, 1x green spotted mandarin, 1x yellow watchman goby (who is oddly white and has been for years) 1x pistol shrimp, 1x 14" engineer goby, 1x 1 stot foxface, 1x blue tang, 3x blue chromis (around 3.5 inches each) a skunk cleaner shrimp, some soft corals, multiple snails, hermits and a firefish. Two rose bubble tip anenomes are also included for an extra 40$. I may be forgetting a fish or two, but they are all included in the price.

I can and will assist you move this from inside my home into your large truck. I rented a uhaul van to get this a few years back and I just barily made it and wouldn't attempt it again. I can also include 15 5 gallon buckets with lids with the sale.

Pictures just dont do this justice, but the video should help. If you are even remotely interested, contact me and lets make a deal.

in fact, Ill give it away for 100$ off what I posted on craigslist because I like you guys more. $1900. I forgot to mention a wave pump and multiple circ pumps are also included. Im sure I forgot a lot of extra stuff too. But my job isnt to sell a fish tank either.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
If you break it up, I'd be interested in the engineer and firefish