Evolution LED Group Buy 120w $199 each!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
120w evolution led, 2 cords, 2 switches, your choice of 14K or 20K using 2w leds

if you guys can drum up 12+ units I'll drop it from $329 each to $199! you get my 2 year warranty as well

12 pc or more total needed to get this rockbottom price :)

oh and heres a few pix

This is well below dealer cost even, but I hate losing local sales and want to see everyone get the light they truly want!!

If we can get this done and paid for by this weekend I think maybe we could get the lights done before I head to China myself on the 13th not positive but i'll sure try!

what we need is a solid written commitment how many each of you want here, then once it seems like we are there on 12 or more units I'll ask for paypal and then can get the ordered.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
if you have ever considered getting one of these i would do it now ....these are way nicer looking than the ebay/chinese (original evo's if you seen the old ones)

mi gonna guess we probably wont see these prices again ...i working hard to convince momma to let me get one

when is the cut-off chris?

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
2 for me, 14K. Thanks again for offering such a great deal to club members, on such a cool light.

Brent

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

Without a doubt I would like 2 units, I had emailed you about the used unit you had this week but this deal is a lot better :)
As for coloring I may need help choosing, 100g 4ft tank I lean towards a blue hue but dont want it to be a solid blue tank. Just hints of blue with a good shimmer
so any advice you can give me on color choice Id appreciate.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris, I may be down for two as well. Couple quick questions, which may help those deciding. I'm looking at putting a canopy over my big tank. Since these aren't dimmable, how difficult (or not) would it be to dial in the intensity of the lighting over a tank? Once my canopy is built the height obviously can't go higher, but if hung inside could possible go lower. I'd rather mount them with brackets inside the canopy and not hang them though. My tank is 30" deep too, so maybe this won't be an issue for me as I might need to be closer to the water surface anyhow? Thanks in advance for any input/advice!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would like two too BUT am strapped right now so cut off is an important thing for me to know. =)

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
dv3;121117 said:
if you have ever considered getting one of these i would do it now ....these are way nicer looking than the ebay/chinese (original evo's if you seen the old ones)

mi gonna guess we probably wont see these prices again ...i working hard to convince momma to let me get one

when is the cut-off chris?
well as soon as we hit 12 I'll get the order in and get a few extras maybe so it will be shortly after we get 12 confirmed buyers :)

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
dirtefish;121209 said:
Without a doubt I would like 2 units, I had emailed you about the used unit you had this week but this deal is a lot better :)
As for coloring I may need help choosing, 100g 4ft tank I lean towards a blue hue but dont want it to be a solid blue tank. Just hints of blue with a good shimmer
so any advice you can give me on color choice Id appreciate.
you want 14K then, 20K is very blue!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ShelbyJK500;121212 said:
Chris, I may be down for two as well. Couple quick questions, which may help those deciding. I'm looking at putting a canopy over my big tank. Since these aren't dimmable, how difficult (or not) would it be to dial in the intensity of the lighting over a tank? Once my canopy is built the height obviously can't go higher, but if hung inside could possible go lower. I'd rather mount them with brackets inside the canopy and not hang them though. My tank is 30" deep too, so maybe this won't be an issue for me as I might need to be closer to the water surface anyhow? Thanks in advance for any input/advice!

you can simply run the blues most of the time and whites less time initially to acclimate the corals to the light, thats the easiest way for sure. 30" is no problem for these lights at all lots of customers w 30" tall tanks running them and growing corals just as fast as they did with 400 halides.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might be interested how many would I need for a 48" 50 gal and would need advise in color patern new to led would like my corals to pop.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also do you have to hang the units or are there other options?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
303travism;121357 said:
Also do you have to hang the units or are there other options?
2 to spread a 48" tank properly, and 20K for pop !!!

They hang or can be mounted to a canopy with some l brackets too, but there arent any leg options out there that I've ever seen

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok let me talk to the wife and see if she will go for it!