Facebook

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
ALRIGHT FOLKS!! Here is our NEW Facebook Page - This will enable our group to be found easier by new members plus its structured just like a traditional facebook page for an organization or individual. Much easier to communicate and to share info with other users. So everyone please follow the URL and Like our new page! We will continue to update the Group page for now but once we get traction on the New Page we'll close the group page down. Thanks!

http://facebook.com/MarineAquariumSocietyColorado

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Liked, number 2!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;183311 said:
ALRIGHT FOLKS!! Here is our NEW Facebook Page - This will enable our group to be found easier by new members plus its structured just like a traditional facebook page for an organization or individual. Much easier to communicate and to share info with other users. So everyone please follow the URL and Like our new page! We will continue to update the Group page for now but once we get traction on the New Page we'll close the group page down. Thanks!

http://facebook.com/MarineAquariumSocietyColorado
Thanks for all the help, shot you a PM :)

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;183318 said:
Thanks for all the help, shot you a PM :)

Your very welcome! Its what I do for a living :) Easy stuff!

BTW for those of you on the Board of Directors, can you please LIKE the page and then let me know who you are by name so I can add you as an Admin on the New Facebook Page? Once I can add you, you'll have full access to moderate,edit and submit new content on the page. Thanks guys!

Also for everyone else please feel free to submit some photo ideas for the Cover Page aka Large Top Photo!

Personally, I'd like to see a Tank of The Month and that Tank can be displayed on the New Facebook Page each Month~ ~ Thoughts???

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Again, the BOD wants to thank Coloagro for ALL of the help that was put forward today. We hope to gain a little more exposure from this, and who knows what can be done through the Facebook account in the future.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;183323 said:
Your very welcome! Its what I do for a living :) Easy stuff!

BTW for those of you on the Board of Directors, can you please LIKE the page and then let me know who you are by name so I can add you as an Admin on the New Facebook Page? Once I can add you, you'll have full access to moderate,edit and submit new content on the page. Thanks guys!

Also for everyone else please feel free to submit some photo ideas for the Cover Page aka Large Top Photo!

Personally, I'd like to see a Tank of The Month and that Tank can be displayed on the New Facebook Page each Month~ ~ Thoughts???
Thanks a ton Trevor.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
everyone who was a part of the MASC group now has an invite to LIKE our new facebook page. We had around 115 people in our group I think, hopefully we can get those back pretty quick!! Also, feel free to spread the word to everyone you know!!!