1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Fall DBTC and MASC Meeting

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by MuralReef, Sep 2, 2017.

1. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Prettymuch anything that was under 1/4” has died out. I dont use revive, im a coral rx / bayer guy so I know that wasnt it. The little poece of sand dollar monti I was super stoked about was gone the next morning, all others shortly after.

I ended up with a few random zoas, an after burner monti and the 2 acros Scott traded me.

The acros I got for trade from Scott look great, so Im more convinced it has to due with the size of the frags.

I think there needs to be more rules in place as far as sizing for hard corals for the DBTC. 3 polyps just doesnt have that much of a chance to make it IMHO.

2. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod

What does the Bayer look like? Whst section of HD is it in?

3. Kayvon

Kayvon Copepod

4. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod

This is better the coral rx and seachem coral dip? What is the mix you use per gallon?

5. scchase

scchase Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Make the water look like milk is how I measure it and yes for me has been better than any of the rest.

6. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod

Ok and you use this for everything zoas, Lps and sps?

7. scchase

scchase Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Yep, everything that's a coral

8. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod

Thank you for the info.

9. NickP

NickP Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

The dragon eyes I received rtned the 1st night as well. All others doing great , meteor shower, favia and zoas.