Fantasy Football 2012

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
So it looks like I secured my spot with Scott.

Due to the upset with Gronky though, I think spots 3 and 4 are open and wont be decided until next week.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It should be top 8 just like every other league! Regardless of points! If it is not then that is lame! IMO.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
What leagues do you play that are top 8 I think its only top 4 like its been for the past two years

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;209370 said:
What leagues do you play that are top 8 I think its only top 4 like its been for the past two years
All of them. Another on yahoo, ESPN and fantasy freaks all have the top 8.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
heh I am in 6 leagues 3 standard ones and only one league has top 8 all the rest are top 4

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;209400 said:
heh I am in 6 leagues 3 standard ones and only one league has top 8 all the rest are top 4
OK. Just new to me as this is the first top 4 I have played.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Both my leagues are top 6. First 2 teams get a bye Week 1 in the playoffs the other 4 teams play each. The two winners of that game play the top two teams coming off the bye on week 15. Winners of week 15 play in the Superbowl Week 16.

We avoid going to Week 17 because most teams unless they are wild card rest their star players. The above I believe is the most common and most fair. The top 2 teams should always have a bye in the playoffs because they clinched the spot.

Furthermore, I'm not sure who the commish is but I have lots of widely accepted ideas for next years league. I'd even take the commish role if need be.