Fantasy Football 2013

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
In what world do special teams count for individual players that style of league is even rarer than IDP and completely changes draft strategies which have already happened.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Because its defense league! I vote that we have punters!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;266230 said:
There isn't even an option on yahoo for punters.
I know this!!!! I'm being a smart ***! Damnit Scott, I want punters!!!!!!

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;266228 said:
In what world do special teams count for individual players that style of league is even rarer than IDP and completely changes draft strategies which have already happened.
In years past, we've included return yards and return TD's. I would think we could add this as an after thought, and then let people keep their current players, or find one who hasn't been drafted yet.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't think any changes should be made. Return yards and return TD would have significantly changed the way I would have drafted.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep, would completely change how I drafted. I saw this type of league once and the guy who won last year drafted all special teams players and he destroyed everyone.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
There are a bunch of ridiculous scores this week and that is with defenses and QBs being toned down a bit

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;266419 said:
There are a bunch of ridiculous scores this week and that is with defenses and QBs being toned down a bit
Not to mention Aj Green, Boldin,
j. Thompson, B. Hartlin, and P. MANNING. To name a few.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow after playing in all my leagues for the last 10 years, I've never had one run so ridiculous as this one. The one thing that drives me nut more than anything is the ones that quit after three or four games is lame!!!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Seems like our league has 2-3 of those every year also you have had terrible luck you should be in third

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;273205 said:
Seems like our league has 2-3 of those every year also you have had terrible luck you should be in third
Yeah!!! The second most points in the league and in ninth place! I would say so.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;273210 said:
Yeah!!! The second most points in the league and in ninth place! I would say so.

I think I might have stole your luck this year...

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!