Fantasy Football 2013

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
God !?+@ lynch! I thought for sure with Seattle's defense and lynch I'd cover the 25 points!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have been struggling this year, then forgot to swap my team around before last weekends games, and had too many players with bye's. i'm hoping I can come back for the playoffs, but am not counting on it.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;275545 said:
God !?+@ lynch! I thought for sure with Seattle's defense and lynch I'd cover the 25 points!

HAHAHA yea. I was sweating bullets. I didn't think I would actually win. Both our teams did really good.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;275595 said:
HAHAHA yea. I was sweating bullets. I didn't think I would actually win. Both our teams did really good.
Yeah they did!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Worst year in fantasy ever! With have third most points and only the top four make the playoffs, I have no chance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Why it is set up and ran pretty much the same was as the entire time we have done the league with just some suggestions people have made in years past incorporated.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
What the heck is your problem I have no idea and right now by doing the things you are doing its screwing the league over and you aren't even remotely out of it at this point, all I did was copy the leagues rules from years past and adjusted scoring as people had asked for.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Scott what the he'll is your problem? I haven't done anything "yet" as commish you can look and see! Also your a damn lie as you told everyone that we would cut down defensive players and we did you did not!! So what your Problem PAL!!! You can take me off the league as it ducks any way. I AM IN FIVE LEAGUE'S AND NON OF THEM ARE RAN LIKE THIS CRAPO ONE! So go like ROCKS and yes I out of it cause I quite because of you and your lies!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
We did eliminate a defensive player position then the vote split on whether to take another off so it was not a lie. I have mainly heard you complain and not a whole hell of a lot from anyone else. What you have done is not put players in to sub on bye weeks intentionally throwing games so far. Sorry you hate it so much its fantasy football not a big deal and supposed to be fun. I know one thing I will not be running a league again next year it can be someone elses headache have too many real life problems right now as it is

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have always filled my players and now your accusing me of throwing games! That B'S and you know it...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I believe you are the Red Rockets right? IF you aren't then I am sorry and got the wrong team but the Red Rockets currently have 3 players on byes in their lineup at this moment.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I just got my app to update and you put them all in so sorry I only have the info from the app to go on so once again sorry. I am not trying to badmouth you here

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Quick question - how is Wrasseputens related to Ginglymostomas? Husband and wife?

Sure seems odd the last place team is going to give up their two best players for average players at best, 3 days before the trade deadline.

Gordan and Gates are about equal - that's fine.

However, I have an issue with the #1 receiver (Green) going for Greg Jennings.

Unless someone can justify why this isn't blatant collusion - it's needs to be Vetoed.