• Oh this sounds like fun for more +2 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have to sit out this one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Elite for hosting! Really liked the nano displays u guys have out. The algae pres was informative to and got some ideas going. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Awesome awesome meeting! Thank you Heather and Staff for hosting such a great turn out and wicked raffle items!!! Thank you everyone who came out and joined us. For those that missed us we hope to see you all at pur next meeting :)

Had a great time and got some corals thanks elite reef for hosting u guys have some great stuff it was my first meeting and it was great can wait for the next one...

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for a great meeting and thanks for giving me a reason to upgrade. I barely fit that euphylia frag pack in my tank. Anyone have a 40 they wanna sell lol.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
What Heather said about how we support her store really hits home. I know that I could buy things online, but the fish I get from them have always been great. So the next time you think you can save 2 bucks, just remember how nice it is to have a great store when you need one.

Thanks Elite!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya thanks Elite! Was a great meeting and good to see everyone

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
What a GREAT meeting everyone!! HUGE thank you to Elite for hosting, for the amazing raffle items, and for the sweet presentation. And it was so cool to meet some of the new folks, and put faces to names for other follks, and see some old fish buddies that I hadn't seen in a while.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
oh and hooray! was my second meeting, fish badge ftw

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
This was my second meeting also!!! Glad to be a member now

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great turnout! Thanks everyone for showing your support...and a huge thanks to Elite for hosting. Something tells me I'll be making monthly visits soon. :p

Great presentation too!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya I bought some of Elites own mix of frozen food. It has a bit of everything in it and my fish and the corals all go nuts for it. I will be buying this stuff from now on. Thanks Elite!