Fed Ex hell

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah not our sponsors I know but...

Anyone else ever order from Foster and Smith and they ship your stuff Fed Ex then Fed ex gets it in Denver then delivers it to the post office?? I'm a little annoyed. Fed Ex delivered half my order yesterday then gives the rest to the post office. WTH

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ordered from them last Tuesday afternoon. Still don't have it. Fed ex shows it is to be delivered today. Seems like a long time. First time ordering from them. Not impressed.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats wierd! I have ordered many times with no problem, but then again its Fed Ex nor drs foster & Smith.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Foster and Smith use "smart post" on their free shipping. Gotta read the fine print. If you want standard delivery you have to ask for it :)

Get what you pay for I guess. Now if you paid for shipping I would complain!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just checked my tracking number. shows out for delivery but they changed the delivery date to the 9th now. lol. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

I use them all the time, never have had a problem, in fact on Sunday I ordered some flat worm exit with free shipping had it Wednesday morning.

sent from my EVO 4G using tapatalk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
its just that I gt half the order, the same order. The other half gets handed to the post office. So lame... Yeah it was promotional free shipping. It isn't supposed to be inferior.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The doctors carry inventory in two locations I think. That's why sometimes the shipment is split.
Wisconsin and California maybe? Either way, FedEx sux. Sometimes I track a package and it says it's
in Denver and it still takes two days to be delivered.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just got a bucket of salt from F&S, got here fast and no issues... Hmmm

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think salt is delivered all the way with FedEx because you can't expect a government worker to lift several buckets of salt ;) j/k
With the lighter stuff, FedEx drops it off at the post office and that's the biggest reason for delays.