Finally

Charlie that is awesome!!! There is so many :) Is that all from one death? I have heard of them doing that but never seen it. GRATS!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh man that is awesome Charlie congrats that is pretty amazing! !! How old are the the clones in that pic and how many did it produce? Also is it still going?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So little history on the mother fungia: it was one of the first corals I bought from a shop that was in Denver the don't think there around anymore so it's around 10 yrs old. Almost killed it many times over the yrs but just about 8 mths ago it just went to poop all other corals were fine it was besides me. So as I have read on other forums of them reproducing by leaving the skeleton in the tank and wala I have id say atleat 10-15 growing. As they fall off new grow pretty cool. I plan on keeping the first one but will be re homing the other for a small fee :)

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;331724 said:
Oh man that is awesome Charlie congrats that is pretty amazing! !! How old are the the clones in that pic and how many did it produce? Also is it still going?
I'd say 10-12 and that pic was just Tuesday hope to keep them going as long as I can.

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
I will take one but may not be able to make it down till the end i of the week. If you want I can pay via PayPal so you can hold it. Just pm me.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's really cool!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So first two are spoken for jfiii and macias I'll pm both for pick up. So there will be more in the future as they become available watch for this thread.

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congrats man! That is so cool!