1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Finally

Discussion in 'Captive Propagation' started by Haddonisreef, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

[​IMG]
    Fungia garden

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
  2. Haddonisreef

Finally

Anyone have a fungiasthe die and reproduce a garden?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
  3. Haddonisreef

Can a mod plz move this to captive propagation

4. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

Charlie that is awesome!!! There is so many :) Is that all from one death? I have heard of them doing that but never seen it. GRATS!

5. Jfaiii

Jfaiii Prawn

Are you looking to sell off one of them?

6. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh man that is awesome Charlie congrats that is pretty amazing! !! How old are the the clones in that pic and how many did it produce? Also is it still going?

7. Haddonisreef

So little history on the mother fungia: it was one of the first corals I bought from a shop that was in Denver the don't think there around anymore so it's around 10 yrs old. Almost killed it many times over the yrs but just about 8 mths ago it just went to poop all other corals were fine it was besides me. So as I have read on other forums of them reproducing by leaving the skeleton in the tank and wala I have id say atleat 10-15 growing. As they fall off new grow pretty cool. I plan on keeping the first one but will be re homing the other for a small fee :)

8. Haddonisreef

I'd say 10-12 and that pic was just Tuesday hope to keep them going as long as I can.

9. Jfaiii

Jfaiii Prawn

Let me know when you want to rehome one I will probably want one :)

10. cmacias

cmacias Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots

I would love to buy a couple from you. That is so cool!

11. cmacias

cmacias Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots

PM me please so I can see it on my phone, when you want to sell them and how much you want for them. Thanks!

12. Haddonisreef

I have a 2 that are ready to go 20 ea

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  13. Jfaiii

Jfaiii Prawn

I will take one but may not be able to make it down till the end i of the week. If you want I can pay via PayPal so you can hold it. Just pm me.

14. Miah2bzy

Miah2bzy Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

That's really cool!

15. Haddonisreef

Thanks

16. mjaustin22

mjaustin22 Copepod

very cool, I'd be interested in one. PM if your looking to sell one, I'm in FOCO so I can stop by just about any day next week.

17. JNG

JNG Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

That is awesome Charlie, looks very nice.

18. Salty1

Salty1 Copepod

I would love to ad one yo my setup. Let me know thanks.

19. Haddonisreef

So first two are spoken for jfiii and macias I'll pm both for pick up. So there will be more in the future as they become available watch for this thread.

20. Matt_Arian

Matt_Arian Copepod

Congrats man! That is so cool!