• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
this poll is to determine if the board should be required to post bank statements online prior to the unscheduled meeting in rearguards to accusations of conflict.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Again I question the validity of the demand of timeline and what is being challenged prior to the meeting. Obviously the bank records will not change between now and then or ever.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
there needs to be no validity it is a request that NEEDS to be reconized.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;196237 said:
Again I question the validity of the demand of timeline and what is being challenged prior to the meeting. Obviously the bank records will not change between now and then or ever.

Fact is i requested them and per by-laws you must present them in a timley manner which we do not even have a location for the proposed meeting, time, or proposed topics of discussion so there for there is currently no meeting planned.

the refusal is a sign of character and integrity shown by all board members instead of responding to any more posts why not take 5 minutes of your time to shut me up and i will stop posting and will be content.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
The bank records are not the only thing that need to be displayed. They are only part of it.

The info that should be released should include who was in attendance, what was purchased, and the justification.

Why can the BOD not provide these things prior to the meeting?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;196244 said:
The bank records are not the only thing that need to be displayed. They are only part of it.

The info that should be released should include who was in attendance, what was purchased, and the justification.

Why can the BOD not provide these things prior to the meeting?
yep

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not all board members have access to the accounts that's some of the issues Adam has not been on today he has all the info he offered anyone who was interested to call him he said that many times ill find the post for you guys give me a sec

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;196247 said:
Not all board members have access to the accounts that's some of the issues Adam has not been on today he has all the info he offered anyone who was interested to call him he said that many times ill find the post for you guys give me a sec
Why not just post it and save the heart ache?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;196247 said:

this is incorrect when i joined the BOD i created a master username and password list that includes the key bank info. every board member receives a copy of each bank statement sent to go-daddy which forwards it to their personal email

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Originally Posted by dvenson

im not bitter you cant get emotion from texts. I am concerned about the actions taken with money paid by all masc members, treatment of board members, and the poor decision making our "leaders" chose.

I am happy to sit down and review all the financials with anyone who is interested. I have nothing to hide and have a summary from the time I started as the Treasurer.

Adam

720-261-1991

Evenings and weekends are best.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;196250 said:
this is incorrect when i joined the BOD i created a master username and password list that includes the key bank info. every board member receives a copy of each bank statement sent to go-daddy which forwards it to their personal email
Well I haven't been part of this board for long but I for one have never got nor seen any bank info if you want to call me a liar then that's what you have to do. As far as I know Adam has everything that you guys need I have not talked to him I sent a text .

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;196254 said:
Well I haven't been part of this board for long but I for one have never got nor seen any bank info if you want to call me a liar then that's what you have to do. As far as I know Adam has everything that you guys need I have not talked to him I sent a text .
Thank you for sending the text

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
dvenson;196251 said:
seems like there is more to hide than what we currently know about IMO
Daniel I do not understand you accusations and assumptions that there are hidden things in the bank records. You as a matter of fact up until a few short days ago had access to the records and again you never waived a red flag to the open community that there was any wrong doing. So why now are you making unwarranted accusations?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;196254 said:
look under the first fourm for board members there is a master password and username list. It was there up until 1 week ago if its gone now there are more issues at hand.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;196256 said:
Daniel I do not understand you accusations and assumptions that there are hidden things in the bank records. You as a matter of fact up until a few short days ago had access to the records and again you never waived a red flag to the open community that there was any wrong doing. So why now are you making unwarranted accusations?

hence the reason i stepped down i did not have time to review or keep up on the BOD so i stepped down so someone else could be more of a contribution.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;196254 said:

I never called you a liar i stated that your statement was incorrect. which could be a result of ignorance or improper training on the Board side.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;196257 said:
look under the first fourm for board members there is a master password and username list. It was there up until 1 week ago if its gone now there are more issues at hand.
I will look for it thanks but I don't like the fact you guys are calling me a liar I'm doing everything I can snd so is chad to fufill all requests