• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
the info is stickied in the BOD forums. Or at least it was as of a few days ago.

You have no idea how the BOD is even running or where stuff is, yet you want to tell me that I was not participating?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;196279 said:
the info is stickied in the BOD forums. Or at least it was as of a few days ago.

You have no idea how the BOD is even running or where stuff is, yet you want to tell me that I was not participating?
You know how much info is on the bod forums I'm sorry that I didn't know where passwords were as its not my place to be getting into accounts I was busy catching up on all that was. Going on within the bod and the club

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;196291 said:
You know how much info is on the bod forums I'm sorry that I didn't know where passwords were as its not my place to be getting into accounts I was busy catching up on all that was. Going on within the bod and the club
yes it is your place as a BOD your job is to ensure checks and balances are followed by all members.

once I stepped down all passwords should have been changed and provided in this thread so it should have been bumped with new passwords and secret questions a few days after my resignation.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, and I know exactly where it is and how easy and visible it is.

According to the BOD though, there was nothing going on in the BOD as none of us were participating. So it should of been very easy for you to catch up.

The fact of the matter is, is the info even there anymore? Or has someone decided to remove it and keep it private from the rest of the board. If the info is there, why has this info not been provided to the members yet?

The simple fact that the financials were supposed to be discussed during the BOD meeting, which apparently happened last Friday. Where are the notes from that meeting? Were the financials discussed? You should have some info if they were.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The info is there I need the answer to one more security question and I will post a screen shot I have text to all board members to try to get the answer

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
As wanted here's a screen shot of the account The only thing I have done is crop out the account number for security reasons

I found a way to go back further

The $500 was for the science fair winner

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you Craigar for the provided information i have been on the phone with Drew for a while now and we are working together to help sort out the issues at hand

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Here is the Excel file that has the summary from the time I have been treasurer.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you Adam for the excel document.

Now that there is evidence that shows funds were spent without proper approval by the majority of the BOD at the time of the transaction I request a detailed list of who made the purchase and recipets to prove how many people attended the dinner and that person be held responsible for their decision to spend unauthorized club funds.

IF the person who made this transaction is not held accountable what does this say for our club, members, and BOD.

I honestly don’t believe that our newest members were aiding in this transaction since I doubt any of the 3 had access to the debit card. Their actions were guided by senior board members as how the club was to conduct duties of the board. If this transaction would have been brought to the whole board this financial issue would never been publicized and handle accordingly.

With this being said I believe that those who have debit cards please clarify who made this transaction to clear your name and let’s get beyond this issue. I need to go finish homework, but want this issue resolved.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you adam. I am concerned that your list does not match the bank statement.

There are multiple charges that are not on your spreadsheet.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;196361 said:
Thank you adam. I am concerned that your list does not match the bank statement.

Also a concern of mine, please explain.

i would like to see reciepts for everything to do with MACNA

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Derek which line items are you refering to. I just took a look and all the charges from the bank statement match the excel?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;196361 said:

True story.

$324.97 for 5 dudes is a bit excessive when the most expensive plate is 28. You guys got tipsy on the clubs dime?

Derek which line items are you refering to. I just took a look and all the charges from the bank statement match the excel?
Looking for the shell $6 charges, someone bought snacks?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;196382 said:
True story.

$324.97 for 5 dudes is a bit excessive when the most expensive plate is 28. You guys got tipsy on the clubs dime?
I think we all understand the excessiveness lets answer who so they can be held accountable

I also think we have caused enough ruckus to let everyone know that our club cares enough to ensure that power is not abused and will not be tolerated.

dvenson;196347 said:
Thank you Adam for the excel document.

Now that there is evidence that shows funds were spent without proper approval by the majority of the BOD at the time of the transaction I request a detailed list of who made the purchase and recipets to prove how many people attended the dinner and that person be held responsible for their decision to spend unauthorized club funds.

IF the person who made this transaction is not held accountable what does this say for our club, members, and BOD.

I honestly don’t believe that our newest members were aiding in this transaction since I doubt any of the 3 had access to the debit card. Their actions were guided by senior board members as how the club was to conduct duties of the board. If this transaction would have been brought to the whole board this financial issue would never been publicized and handle accordingly.

With this being said I believe that those who have debit cards please clarify who made this transaction to clear your name and let’s get beyond this issue. I need to go finish homework, but want this issue resolved.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Jaime I can not speak about the dinner as I was not there.

The $6.16 expenditure was for cups for the raffle as the excel summary shows.