Fitz19d

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nick (Fitz19d) shared a CL ad in chat for 55gal drums in FoCo. Given my current schedule, I wouldn't have been able to make it that far North until the middle or end of this month. It was a great deal, but I was sure I would miss out on it...so I casually joked that someone should bring me a drum after seeing his link.

He immediately volunteered to meet me off of I-25 just north of Denver, and asked for nothing in return for his trouble. Met up with him today as scheduled, and picked up the drum for myself and 2 more for another member. I thought payment might be complicated since I was picking up one for myself and 2 for someone else...nope. Fitz fronted the cash and took COD to make things as simple as possible.

Thanks to his generosity, I now have an RO bin that won't overflow within a couple hours, and I can do a large water change on the new system without mixing multiple small buckets.

Thanks a ton, Nick. Hit me up if you ever need to move something up North from my end of town.

So nice to see a post like this. it turns out there are some cool people out there. Awesome, dude