Flameback Angel for sale

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I love this fish, however he is a jerk. I have had him for 4-5 years and each and every time I introduce a new fish he either bullies it into the corner of death or picks on it for 2 weeks and then decides the new fish is ok and leaves it alone. Just too much aggression, and I hate the feeling that every time a new fish goes in I have to watch Jerk to see if he is going to bully it. I think if he goes to a new big tank, with new surroundings he may be less aggressive, that's my thought anyway.

On the good side he does not touch corals. I have zoas, SPS, LPS, and never seen him go after them. He was fine with my clam for like 2 years, then one day he snapped and ate the entire thing. So not clam safe.

He is very pretty, and they are kind of expensive (currently $60 - $70 on LiveAquaria). Not going to lie, he might be a pain to catch, so I'll need plenty of warning if you want him. I'm thinking $40, or trade for a big fat Copperband Butterfly.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Caught him and now in my 40b in the basement with Edwardo the Anglerfish! Hurry and get the Flameback before Edwardo has fillet mignon for dinner!