1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Flameback Angel for sale

Discussion in 'Fish' started by TheRealChrisBrown, Jul 16, 2017.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

I love this fish, however he is a jerk. I have had him for 4-5 years and each and every time I introduce a new fish he either bullies it into the corner of death or picks on it for 2 weeks and then decides the new fish is ok and leaves it alone. Just too much aggression, and I hate the feeling that every time a new fish goes in I have to watch Jerk to see if he is going to bully it. I think if he goes to a new big tank, with new surroundings he may be less aggressive, that's my thought anyway.

On the good side he does not touch corals. I have zoas, SPS, LPS, and never seen him go after them. He was fine with my clam for like 2 years, then one day he snapped and ate the entire thing. So not clam safe.

He is very pretty, and they are kind of expensive (currently $60 - $70 on LiveAquaria). Not going to lie, he might be a pain to catch, so I'll need plenty of warning if you want him. I'm thinking $40, or trade for a big fat Copperband Butterfly.

2. TheRealChrisBrown

Forgot to mention I'm willing to meet off of I-25 for Denver peeps.

3. TheRealChrisBrown

Caught him and now in my 40b in the basement with Edwardo the Anglerfish! Hurry and get the Flameback before Edwardo has fillet mignon for dinner!

4. maxthedog2000

maxthedog2000 Copepod

I would take it off your hands for you but I'm way down south in Pueblo

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

5. TheRealChrisBrown

I'm heading that way on Wednesday, driving to New Mexico....

6. maxthedog2000

maxthedog2000 Copepod

It won't let me on you would you mind shooting me a text... Four35-4two1-13two7

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

7. TheRealChrisBrown

8. TheRealChrisBrown

Sold! Thanks Carter!