KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are they there yet?....

haha

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
they are sending a couple extra blades in case anyone has any rust issue i scan exchange them but its only been me and one other guy that had issuses with the new blades so i doubt anyone will have to worry about it

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anybody has an extra glass one they want to sell or trade let me know I missed out on this had to work 55+ hours in the last 4 days.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ahh damn the luck. Of all weekends to redo my backyard I picked this last one and totally forgot about this. ARGH! I HATE MY MAG FLOAT!!!

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;161834 said:
If anybody has an extra glass one they want to sell or trade let me know I missed out on this had to work 55+ hours in the last 4 days.
Travis, I ordered 2, one for each tank and they both come with both blades so next time you are over you can have one of the glass ones.

:smug:

Adam

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
fiji4118;161922 said:
Travis, I ordered 2, one for each tank and they both come with both blades so next time you are over you can have one of the glass ones.

:smug:

Adam
Right on Adam I'll slap something sweet on a plug for you!

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool. I already have a magnavore 6 that I glued a scraper onto so I can just use that on one of my tanks

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey guys unfortunately i have some bad news and im not going to be able to make the meeting because i'm in the hospital BUT the good news is that they are in and Adam (amonchak) has agreed to pick them up for me and pass them out at the meeting ...he will have a list if what everyone gets

for those of you that dont pick them i will have to arangepickup for you later in the week or adam might possibly, you will have to pm him and ask and for those of you who need to have them shipped in the springs i will probably have to wait till later in the week

sorry for the inconvenience but this was out of my control ...i am working on another GB in the near future with one of our local vendors that will probably hope make up for it :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
no we had the baby last month ...dealing with some other health issues of mine this week

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Sorry to hear of your health issues and you being in the hospital Don. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.