Flower Anemone

Status
Not open for further replies.

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a flower anemone that i need to get rid of. It has been crawling around my tank for a while. Recently it climbed up my torch coral and didnt like it there very much. I noticed he was releasing his hold, so i reached in the tank and grabbed him before he could go for a swim around the tank. I am wanting to find a new home for him because i dont want him climbing around my tank anymore. He keeps getting the boot. Here is the exact picture of it when i purchased it.

It is pretty closed up right now and needs a new home asap.
lmk

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
its about the size of a quarter. It needs good lighting. I feed him some mysis every week. They tend to move around the tank until they find that sweet spot. then they will stay.

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
i might be coming down around new years but id like to find it a new home asap. If i still have it around than ill let you know.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That rock flower nem is sick!!! Worth it to have two or more in the tank as they will release sperm and eggs, they don't split like normal nems. The more you have with different colors the crazier the patterns get. If no one takes it let me know and I will give it a home for you.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stange that it is moving around in your tank, as all the research I have done says they find a place in the sand next to a rock and never move.

As far as lights they don't as much light as other nems as long as you feed them. And I tell what, mine loves to eat.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
If you around right at 335 ish I could stop buy otherwise I am booked.

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think this guy might of got stung by my torch. He isnt looking so hot today. Ill let you guys know if he gets better. Not in good enough shape to pass on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.