FNG

hello everyone, we are new to northern Colorado (Greeley)but not to the hobby. ive avoided the obsession for four or five years now, but as usual im back. my last build was a 120 that I kept sps and lps successfully. I think a few sps up high in a lps dominant tank looks really nice under 18k halides. i also like collecting cool zoas and ricordeas.
i sold everything off so ill be looking for everything all over again, anyone got a line on a 90-150g RR? im ready to get started...

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the club and Colorado! There were some nice large tanks for sale recently.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
coastalJ;354509 said:
just got he ok from the misses to go up to 200g or so.....hehe. ill keep my eyes open in the fs forum.
Keep an eye on the Craigslist section others member post to on the forum, found many many items that way I would have missed.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: I'm sure there are a few good tanks up in the classifieds.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the club. As a dealer we have new ones for sale. We do have a used 150g with stand for sale. It doesn't have overflows!

V

Thanks for the welcome. I'm off of reservoir and 22nd street.
i have seen where quite a few nice large tanks have been sold in the classifieds. I've got my eyes peeled. I certainly want something reef ready with bulkheads and overflows.

Are there any reputable LFS or specifically coral shops in northern CO? I was spoiled in Houston as far as quality quantity and selection go.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
coastalJ;354785 said:
Are there any reputable LFS or specifically coral shops in northern CO? I was spoiled in Houston as far as quality quantity and selection go.
Since you live in Greeley I recommend gonzo. Google gonzo coral frags, he has about 5-10x the inventory listed on his site. Get down to Denver if you want to check out aquatic arts. Hurry up and get your tank cycled, I'll sell you a ton of frags...... We are very spoiled in Colorado!

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome back to the hobby! and to MASC

ReeferMatt;354787 said:
Since you live in Greeley I recommend gonzo. Google gonzo coral frags, he has about 5-10x the inventory listed on his site. Get down to Denver if you want to check out aquatic arts. Hurry up and get your tank cycled, I'll sell you a ton of frags...... We are very spoiled in Colorado!
ive gotta find the right tank first....learned my lesson on my first non reef ready tank.