For Don

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
lpsouth1978;167105 said:
I am upgrading my lights on my 90 gallon and will have a 48" DIY LED Fixture available in about a week. It would be FANTASTIC in a canopy. I know that there are some T5 offers on the table already, but I would be happy to donate the LED's as well if you guys want.
Wow, nice very generous of you thats for sure. I cant help but wonder if this wouldn't fetch a higher donation to the cause if done separately. Just my $.02 and first thoughts.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great news! I called in a favor to the owner (and close personal friend of mine) of Fallen owl tattoo. He has stepped to the plate big time for Don for the club and for myself! He has offered to donate to the cuase, with stuff to be raffled/auctioned or what have you. Peircing gift cards, tattoo gift cards, and "shop swag" as he says. I know this stuff is not for everyone but he offered it up with no hesitation after he heard about Don! He also might have something for the tank too! Big thanks to Adam at Fallen owl tattoo!

Can Adam (amonchak) please get in touch with me so I can get the stuff to you and keep you up to date on his donations

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
CRW Reef;167109 said:
Wow, nice very generous of you thats for sure. I cant help but wonder if this wouldn't fetch a higher donation to the cause if done separately. Just my $.02 and first thoughts.
I am up for whatever will help out Don's family the most. Is there a general reef equipment donation/auction going on?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
majicmike;167124 said:
Great news! I called in a favor to the owner (and close personal friend of mine) of Fallen owl tattoo. He has stepped to the plate big time for Don for the club and for myself! He has offered to donate to the cuase, with stuff to be raffled/auctioned or what have you. Peircing gift cards, tattoo gift cards, and "shop swag" as he says. I know this stuff is not for everyone but he offered it up with no hesitation after he heard about Don! He also might have something for the tank too! Big thanks to Adam at Fallen owl tattoo!

Can Adam (amonchak) please get in touch with me so I can get the stuff to you and keep you up to date on his donations
Pm Sent.